Mellifluous---I'm also known as Melissa
As I was reading comments, the first challenge with this blog occurred to me. Unless we identify ourselves, then we would be building a separate community instead of enhancing our current one. So, leave a comment here to let us know who you are. Than the Man is a given, and of course Glen is using his name and alias.
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
DenverSop is Ellie Seligmann.
I would have gone with something more obvious, but I created my login for my personal blog last month when I wanted to be less obvious.
A Soprano's Scratchpad is my personal blog.
Aw, come on, Sheri? You don't want us to call you Boomer? ;)
Roger McKnight checking in as the geekteach. I think the picture gives me away though. :)
tapango1 would be Alyce Poyner
I like to play board games,find freebies and watch others walk on the beach!
"Trish the Dish" is Tricia, as you may have guessed.
I was hesitant to go with "The Dish", for fear that it sounds like a woman belonging to an "escort service," or at least someone who has a different opinion of herself than I have. But my loving husband was insistant, "No, I've never, ever heard anyone use the term, 'What a dish.' I'm a guy, and I know what men say, and that's not something we say. No one will think you're saying anything of the sort."
Thankful for the clarification, I went with it. I guess I'm Trish the Dish because I'm ready to "dish it out" on this blogspot!
so i'm a nerd...so what. just because i'd rather watch a PBS special on string theory instead of the super bowl doesn't mean i'm not a man.
brandon's my name and enginerd is my...uh...other name i guess...
Post a Comment