Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Who Reads This Blog?
I would like to know who actually reads this blog. If you happen to read this message, would you either make a comment or drop me a one sentence email. My theory is that only a handful of us (maybe seven at the most) actually check this blog regularly...but I would LOVE to be wrong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yes, I read it.
I read it...but then again, I set it up...
This is not encouraging.
I think that the site was visited fairly often when it was referenced in class and when the posts were relevant to the class in general. I think that the debriefing posts were good, the announcements were ok and the birth announcements were very popular. We just need more people having kids :)
Not that WE are volunteering, mind you.
I check it out but its so slow...........I can't figure out how to make new posts........and I have heard the same from others.......
If there is a better blog site, I'm not opposed.
As far as posting...I didn't automatically give everyone permissions to post, but if you want to, then I'll get you set up.
I do read the blog, but not as often as I would like to. There is very little on this computer that I do as often as I would like... if that were the case, I would be a published author by now! ;o)
Post a Comment