Marriage Matters Calendar of Events

Monday, July 03, 2006

Summer movies

I love movies, and of course summer always boasts a lot of blockbusters...but are any of them really worth it? If you've seen or even rented anything (good or bad) lately, please post a comment and let us know your thoughts are on it.

13 comments:

Than Brown said...

I wish I had time to go to the theater...I have only heard that Superman and The Devil Wears Prada are both pretty good.

I did watch Good Night and Good Luck on DVD a couple of weeks ago, and it was decent if you enjoy political movies. But this one definitely had an agenda...a point to make that is not favorable to the current White House Administration.

tapango1 said...

I SAW SUPERMAN RETURNS in 3d at the imax...........that was pretty cool.......i am off to see the devil wears prada today i'll let you know if its good.......i certainly do love winning the movie tickets,woohoooo

tapango1 said...

the devil wears prada was really good.........full of laughs......

Mellifluous said...

So, funny even if you aren't into fashion?

tapango1 said...

oh yes..........its actually funnier probably because of how snooty the well dressed are :)

tapango1 said...

I am going to see click tonight........i will be especially cool with my click remote keychain i won in hand! anyone seen this yet?

Mellifluous said...

The only one we've seen in the theater all summer is Cars. I'm especially anxious to see Pirates, but dunno when we'll get to.

tapango1 said...

if you want to hit pirates in the rock your welcome to drop the kiddos off here.......

Mellifluous said...

I may take you up on that... How's the theater down there? Is it nice?

tapango1 said...

yeah its pretty decent..........i have only been there twice.......i saw poseidon and then took abby to see garfield.......u can get a free AMC movie pass for trying on any pair of jeans at american eagle right now.......july 11th-the 25th(while supplies last).........my sister and me hit 6 stores yesterday and nick hit one on his way home from work.......were heading dow to the springs to hit two more today :) its a great freebie and your in and out in three minutes.

tapango1 said...

pirates was very excellent! Nick and me beat the heat and went to that one yesterday

tapango1 said...

i have seen in the last few weeks:
u me and dupree
little man
lady in the water
mu super ex girlfiend

anyone else seen anything thats a must see?

tapango1 said...

anyone seen "one night with the king''?