Marriage Matters Calendar of Events

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Upcoming socials

I know that no one reads this anymore...but is the main problem that it isn't getting updated? Or do we not have any blog readers anymore?

January 5 Post-Christmas Social with the always Wacky-Tacky Gift Exchange

January 26 Baby shower for Becky

Also coming up at Grace

December 14 and 15 Christmas Program

4 comments:

DenverSop said...

I can't speak for anyone else, but I like using it when we update it regularly. Maybe we should announce it again in class, and perhaps if more folks were up to date on RSS feeds, they'd check it, too. That's why I'm here. :-)

Ryan Healy said...

I check this blog when I see traffic come to my blog. The MM blog is not currently in my RSS feed reader.

I remember I tried to become a contributor, but I couldn't for some reason.

Also, of all the blogging platforms, BlogSpot is probably the least user friendly. Very hard to use comments, follow discussions, etc.

A WordPress blog would probably be easier to maintain multiple contributors since you don't have to have a Google account. You can make WP blog private if you want.

Just some thoughts.

Mellifluous said...

How many blog platforms are you familiar with Ryan? Which ones do you have experience with besides wordpress?

Rocket Scientist said...

i kinda stopped checking in when it wasn't updated in a while. i would check it more if we decide to use it again...