I have to admit that I usually plan to spend the day with my mom...but this year we spent the afternoon with Roger's family. Low key barbecue...nothing fancy.
Since there were so very few people in class on Sunday, I hope your plans were extraordinary... We sure missed seeing you.
We always spend the day doing somthing fun and surrounded by family hopefully. This year was also Jacksons 1st birthday! My parents were out of town so I had no mom to celebrate with. We went and got Jacksons first haircut(tear) and then went to tagawa gardens.......then bowling at brunswick zone........then shopping at the mall....I picked up my freebie body scrub at the body shop and spent jacksons birthday certificate at the childrens place.......then went to ross,kohls and the outlets.......after all that we came back home and watched the survivor finale..........it was a great day!
Eric and I were just getting home from Florida on Mother's Day, so there were no holiday plans to speak of. We sent cards to all three (his mom, my mom and my stepmom) and called each of them on Mother's Day from the airport. My mom picked us up at the airport, so we also took her to a casual dinner on the way home.
For my dad, I think it was a hard day. His mother died eight years ago this mother's day. I missed her on Sunday, too, more than usual.
3 comments:
I have to admit that I usually plan to spend the day with my mom...but this year we spent the afternoon with Roger's family. Low key barbecue...nothing fancy.
Since there were so very few people in class on Sunday, I hope your plans were extraordinary... We sure missed seeing you.
We always spend the day doing somthing fun and surrounded by family hopefully. This year was also Jacksons 1st birthday! My parents were out of town so I had no mom to celebrate with. We went and got Jacksons first haircut(tear) and then went to tagawa gardens.......then bowling at brunswick zone........then shopping at the mall....I picked up my freebie body scrub at the body shop and spent jacksons birthday certificate at the childrens place.......then went to ross,kohls and the outlets.......after all that we came back home and watched the survivor finale..........it was a great day!
Eric and I were just getting home from Florida on Mother's Day, so there were no holiday plans to speak of. We sent cards to all three (his mom, my mom and my stepmom) and called each of them on Mother's Day from the airport. My mom picked us up at the airport, so we also took her to a casual dinner on the way home.
For my dad, I think it was a hard day. His mother died eight years ago this mother's day. I missed her on Sunday, too, more than usual.
Post a Comment