We're two and a half weeks away from the Walk for Alternatives. (Details at http://www.walkforalternatives.org or by calling/emailing Ellie.) It's time to decide if you're going to commit to getting pledges and walking with us this year, or if you're going to sponsor one of our class walkers. Or if God is not calling to participate at all, that's fine, too.
Our team name is One Voice, and we are walking in honor of baby Anjolie, who is alive today because of the ministry of Alternatives Pregnancy Center.
Please let me know if you're planning to walk so I can keep you abreast of relevant information. I'll be at my godson's baptism on Sunday, so I won't be in class, but feel free to email, call or add a comment to this post.
2 comments:
Please, please...sponsor me, sponsor me!
My husband said he would sponsor you. :-) I asked him last night to sponsor me, but he said that you made a plea in class and so he told you he'd sponsor you, although he wasn't sure if you heard him.
Post a Comment