Marriage Matters Calendar of Events

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

summer fun

I think this would be a great place for people to share activity ideas for familes,date nights and the group.

saw a good movie? played a fun game? Want some company doing somthing? Going to the park and you want a pal?

my contribution today would be to share some redbox(for those that don't know,this is the rental machines they have at macdonalds) codes for free movies.


Free DVD Rental Code:
Date Last Tested:
DVDONME
06/19/06
SMITHS2006
06/19/06
BREAKROOM
06/19/06
FAMILY
06/19/06
FLAG
06/19/06
FREEDVD1
06/19/06
COINSTAR
06/19/06
ONLINE
06/19/06
FREEDVD
06/19/06
1FREEDVD
06/19/06

8 comments:

Mellifluous said...

Great idea, Tapango! The cheap ideas I tend to think of are Belleview Park and the Littleton Historical Museum.

As far as the DVD codes...um, is that legal? Cause much as I love free movies, I wouldn't want to take advantage of a system to the detriment of the company that has put them there.

tapango1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tapango1 said...

Of course its legal.........I would never post a illegal freebie on a sunday school message board,lol

red box posts free codes all the time just have to know where to look....thats where i come in :)

Mellifluous said...

I should have guessed, Tapango! You're a lady who knows how to find all the great deals.

tapango1 said...

DVDONME
BBQ 07/06/06
07/06/06

SMITHS2006 07/06/06
BREAKROOM 07/06/06
FAMILY 07/06/06
FLAG 07/06/06
FREEDVD1 07/06/06
COINSTAR 07/06/06
ONLINE 07/06/06
FREEDVD 07/06/06
1FREEDVD
MONDAY
07/06/06
Works only on Mondays

Mellifluous said...

Can you only reserve them for 1 day? or longer?

tapango1 said...

there good till the next day at 7pm

tapango1 said...

new code:

swim